COME AND WATCH AS WE TOUR THE COUNTRY FUCKING HOT CHICKS

********************************************************

miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

She kissed her wet body to his cock

A week later I received a text from her. I was home and she was with him ... he agreed to come and go. I was curious. I showered, waited an hour and they have shown. At this point, with zero experience with this kind of thing I was not sure how to go there. Light candles? Put on a variety of lotions and gels? Wear a dress and smoking a pipe? Everything was so confused ... They came from the gym, so she wanted a shower. I hung with him for a few minutes and we were both nervous ... I knew that the reading of his texts (they are located), it was in her, and she obviously had an eye on the guy. I finally just asked him whether he too, was surprised by the shower. He asked me if I was sure, and I thought it would be a good way to break the ice. He disappeared and all I heard was running the shower for about 20 minutes. She told me later, he walked in and after a moment, opened the shower curtain. He took her in his arms and they took him, as he absorbs. Do not speak .. just stood together under water, making out and run their hands all over my body. Finally, it has a lot to where they wanted me to participate. They met me in the bedroom, on bath towels. I tried to put everything back and watch quietly. They sell ... They took control to terminate his briefcase in a puddle around his legs. Finally, he pulled his out, he slips. She went to bed, staring at each other and kiss. I was at the end of the bed of a safe, just watch ... perfect vision. Both spread their legs and teasing ... take her hand down to his stick and push down and the ease of a finger along her slit. She kissed her wet body to his cock, sliding her lips up and along the tree. She looked at me and saw me while running her tongue over it ... totally hot :) She looked away and took him into her mouth. At that time it was almost exclusively among themselves.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario